Gynaecology is an area of medicine that specialises in the health and wellness of women and their female reproductive system.
Our Gynaecology Services include:
- Gynaecological assessment to establish the health of the female reproductive systems (i.e. vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, vulva and cervix), urinary tract and breasts
- Contraception and birth control
- Procedures involving the uterus (myomectomy, hysteroscopy and hysterectomy) and ovaries (oophorectomy)
- Myomectomy (surgical procedure to remove uterine fibroids)
- Hysteroscopy (diagnosis and treatment of uterus abnormal bleeding)
- Hysterectomy (removal of uterus and may involve the removal of fallopian tubes and other surrounding structures)
- Oophorectomy (surgical removal of one of both ovaries)
- Removal of growths such as ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids
- Surgery to repair pelvic organ injuries
- Breast examinations and breast health management, including mammograms and other breast cancer screenings
- Management of urinary issues, such as urinary tract infections and urinary incontinence
- Pap smears
- Procedures and treatments
Singapore Women's & Children's
We offer a full suite of Obstetrics & Gynaecology sub-specialties and are able to treat a wide range of paediatric medical conditions. Apart from the general Obstetrics & Gynaecology, our Obstetrics & Gynaecology specialists have competencies in managing sub-specialties services such as maternal fetal medicine, fertility, gynae-oncology and urogynaecology. Our Paediatric specialists provide medical services in general paediatric and sub-specialise in neonatology, neurology, child development, as well as allergy, immunology and rheumatology.
Both our Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Paediatric medical specialists have proven track records and diverse sub-specialties expertise and these allow us to provide comprehensive, co-ordinated and convenience care through cross referrals and joint management of our patients.
Our Group Chief Executive Officer, Directors and management team are actively involved in the management of our medical clinics, which enables us to respond quickly to the requirements of our patients and to make decisions promptly.