Fertility also known as reproductive medicine supports couples and specialises in fertility preservation, diagnosing and treating male and female fertility issues.
We offer the following services to patients who are seeking fertility treatment which combine assisted reproductive technology and traditional therapies.
- Fertility assessment
- Ovulation induction. This is a process that uses medication to stimulate the development of ovulation for woman without release of egg cell during menstrual cycle or with menstrual disorder.
- Intra-uterine insemination (IUI). This is assisted conception with prepared sperm placed into the uterus at the time of ovulation.
- In-vitro fertilisation (IVF). This is an advanced form of fertility treatment that includes the extraction of egg before combining it with the sperm in the lab. It involves the stimulation of eggs for maturation and ovulation, combined with prepared sperm in the uterus to increase chances of conception for the couple.
- Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). This is a technique to enhance fertilisation of retrieved eggs for couples undergoing IVF. It is an invasive procedure as it involves selecting a single sperm and injecting it directly into each egg in order to enhance fertilisation in the lab.
- Superovulation and intrauterine insemination (SO-IUI). This procedure increases the likelihood of conception for couples with fertility issues by placing sperm inside the uterus during a natural ovulation or using hormone stimulation, super ovulation with intra-uterine insemination (SO-IUI).
- Embryo and sperm cryopreservation. This is an assisted reproduction technology (ART) technique that freezes and stores a woman’s eggs and man’s sperms for conception at a later stage of their life.
- Blastocyst culture and transfer. This procedure is physiologically synchronised with the window of implantation to help the embryo to implant and form the placenta.
- In-vitro maturation of oocytes. This procedure involves retrieving immatures eggs from the ovary that are then matured in the lab. Upon maturation, in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) or Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) is then performed to assist in fertilising these eggs.
- Laser assisted hatching. This is a process intended to improve implantation rates before embryo transfer for our patients.
Singapore Women's & Children's
We offer a full suite of Obstetrics & Gynaecology sub-specialties and are able to treat a wide range of paediatric medical conditions. Apart from the general Obstetrics & Gynaecology, our Obstetrics & Gynaecology specialists have competencies in managing sub-specialties services such as maternal fetal medicine, fertility, gynae-oncology and urogynaecology. Our Paediatric specialists provide medical services in general paediatric and sub-specialise in neonatology, neurology, child development, as well as allergy, immunology and rheumatology.
Both our Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Paediatric medical specialists have proven track records and diverse sub-specialties expertise and these allow us to provide comprehensive, co-ordinated and convenience care through cross referrals and joint management of our patients.
Our Group Chief Executive Officer, Directors and management team are actively involved in the management of our medical clinics, which enables us to respond quickly to the requirements of our patients and to make decisions promptly.